Hugo Leichtentritt (January 1, 1874, Posen - November 13, 1951, Cambridge, Massachusetts) was a German-Jewish musicologist and composer who spent much of his life in the USA.
- R. Keiser in seinen Opern, 1901
- contributor of "Allgemeine Musik-Zeitung"
- contributor of "Musik"
- Geschichte der Motetten, 1908
- Musikalische Formenlehre, 1911
- Music, History and Ideas, 1938
- Music of Western Nation, 1956
* Notice to all users: You can export our search engine to your blog, website, facebook or my space.