Albert Perry Brigham
Perry, New York
Albert Perry Brigham, A.M. (1855-1932) was an American geologist, born at Perry, New York and educated at Colgate College, Hamilton Theological Seminary, and Harvard University.
He was ordained a Baptist minister and held pastorates at Stillwater, N. Y. (1882-85) and at Utica, N. Y. (1885-91). From 1892
Besides having been editor of the Bulletin of the American Geographical society, he was author of:
- A Text-Book of Geology (1900)
- Geographic Influences in American History (1903)
- Student's Laboratory Manual of Physical geography (1904)
- From Trail to Railway through the Appalachians (1907)
- Commercial Geography (1910)
* Notice to all users: You can export our search engine to your blog, website, facebook or my space.