Arthur Stanley Tritton
Arthur Stanley Tritton, D. Litt., (February 25, 1881 — November 8, 1973) was a British historian and scholar of Islam. He was appointed Professor of Arabic at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London  in 1938, and also spent some time teaching at Aligarh University.  He published his work as A.S.Tritton.
- The Rise of the Imams of Sanaa (1925)
- The Caliphs and their non-Muslim Subjects: a Critical Study of the Covenant of Umar (1930)
- Teach Yourself Arabic (1943)
- Muslim Theology (1947)
- Islam: Belief and Practices (1951)
- Materials on Muslim education in the Middle Ages (1957) 
* Notice to all users: You can export our search engine to your blog, website, facebook or my space.