Rachel Annand Taylor
Scottish poet, 1876-1960, born in Aberdeen. Today little known, she was admired by Richard Aldington and D. H. Lawrence.
She was included in Nicholson & Lee, eds. The Oxford Book of English Mystical Verse, 1917.
- Poems (1904)
- Rose and Vine (1908)
- The House of Fiametta (1909)
- Aspects of the Italian Renaissance (1923, reprinted 1968)
- The End of Fiametta (1923)
- Leonardo the Florentine: A Study in Personality (1927, reprinted in 2003, ISBN 0-7661-4411-9)
- Invitation to Renaissance Italy (1930)
- Dunbar the Poet and his Period (1931, reprinted 1969)
- Renaissance France (1949)
- The Oxford Book of English Mystical Verse
* Notice to all users: You can export our search engine to your blog, website, facebook or my space.