Laura Lee Hope
Laura Lee Hope is a pseudonym used by the Stratemeyer Syndicate for the Bobbsey Twins and several other series of children's novels. Actual writers taking up the pen of Laura Lee Hope include Howard and Lilian Garis, Elizabeth Ward, Harriet (Stratemeyer) Adams, and Nancy Axelrad.
- The Bobbsey Twins
- The Outdoor Girls (23 vols. 1913-1933)
- The Moving Picture Girls (7 vols. 1914-1916)
- Bunny Brown (20 vols. 1916-1931)
- Six Little Bunkers (14 vols. 1918-1930)
- Make Believe Stories (c. 1920)
- Blythe Girls (12 vols. 1925-1932)
- Works by Laura Lee Hope at Project Gutenberg
* Notice to all users: You can export our search engine to your blog, website, facebook or my space.