William Malone Baskervill
William Malone Baskervill (1850-1899) was a writer and professor of the English language and literature in Vanderbilt University.
- An outline of Anglo-Saxon grammar (from the appendix of Harrison & Baskervill's Anglo-Saxon dictionary), in 1887
- An English Grammar with J. W. Sewell, in 1896
- Irwin Russell, in 1896
- Charles Egbert Craddock, in 1896
- Joel Chandler Harris, in 1896
- Maurice Thompson, in 1896
- Sidney Lanier, in 1896
- Anglo-Saxon Prose Reader Reader with J. L. Hall & J. A. Harrison, in 1898
- The Elements of English Grammar with J. W. Sewell, in 1900
- A School Grammar of the English language (Baskervill-Sewell English course), in 1903
This article might use material from a Wikipedia article, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.
* Notice to all users: You can export our search engine to your blog, website, facebook or my space.