Mary Ellen Bamford
Mary Ellen Bamford is an American author from Healdsburg, California. Her books include:
- Up and Down the Brooks. Houghton, Mifflin & Co. (1889)
- Her Twenty Heathen. Pilgrim Press.
- My Land and Water Friends. D. Lothrop & Co. (1886)
- The Look About Club. D. Lothrop & Co. (1887)
- Second Year of the Look About Club. D. Lothrop & Co.
- Janet and Her Father. Congregational S.S. & Pub. Soc. (1891)
- Marie's story. A tale of the days of Louis XIV.. Congregational S.S. & Pub. Soc. (1888)
- Miss Millie's Trying. Hunt & Eaton. (1892)
- Number One or Number Two. Hunt & Eaton. (1891)
- A Piece of Kitty Hunter's Life. Hunt & Eaton. (1890)
- Father Lambert's family : a story of old-time France. Phillips & Hunt. (1888)
- Thoughts of My Dumb Neighbors. Phillips & Hunt. (1887)
- Eleanor and I. Congregational S.S. & Pub. Soc. (1891)
- Talks by Queer Folks. D. Lothrop Co.
- Jessie's Three Resolutions. Am. Bap. Pub. Soc. (1894)
- In Editha's Days. Am. Baptist Pub. Soc. (1894)
- Three Roman Girls. Am. Baptist Pub. Soc. (1893)
- Out of the Triangle: a Story of the Far East. D.C. Cook Pub. Co. (1898)
- Ti: A Story of San Francisco's Chinatown. D.C. Cook Co. (1899)
- The Denby Children at the Fair. D.C. Cook Co.
- Works by Mary Ellen Bamford at Project Gutenberg
This article might use material from a Wikipedia article
, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0