Andrew Murray (1828-January 18, 1917) was a Christian pastor in South Africa.
Murray was the child of Dutch Reformed Church missionaries from Scotland to South Africa, and the younger brother of John Murray. Educated at the University of Utrecht,he ordained by the Hague Committee of the Dutch Reformed Church on May 9, 1848, pastor in Bloemfontein and Worcester, Cape Town, Wellington, South Africa. Husband to Emma Rutherford Murray, married in Cape Town, South Africa, on July 2, 1856. Father to eight adult children (four boys and four girls). Champion of the South African Revival of 1860. He died on January 18, 1917, four months before his eighty-ninth birthday.
- The True Vine
- Abide in Christ
- Absolute Surrender
- The Prayer Life
- The Lord's Table
- How to Raise Your Children for Christ
- With Christ in the School of Prayer
- Be Perfect
- Divine Healing
- The Power of the Blood of Jesus
- The Holiest of All: An Exposition of the Epistle to the Hebrews (1894)
- Let Us Draw Nigh
- The Two Covenants
This article might use material from a Wikipedia article, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.
* Notice to all users: You can export our search engine to your blog, website, facebook or my space.